Closed September 30, 2012
Number of lots: 789
Auction J-53 listing with images (large file 2.4 MB)
Auction J-53 listing with no images 329 KB)
Downloads require acrobat reader from Adobe. Get
Acrobat Reader free
Prices Realized for Auction J-53
A few examples of lots from auction J-53:
- Send all bids to: Jim's Coins, 702 N. Midvale Blvd. B-2, Madison, WI 53705, or
Fax #608-233-1075, or Phone 608-233-2118, or Email:
- The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the buyer.
The autioneer reserves the right to reject any bid or withdraw any lot
from the sale. Bidders are responsible for their own errors, so
double check your bids. The first postmark wins in case of a tie bid.
- All sales are for cash and are payable immediately upon reciept of the
- Auctions are open to all and no deposit is required or desired.
- No unlimited bids are accepted. Winning bidders will be awarded lot at
a 10% advance over the second highest bid. If no other bids are
received for a lot, the bidder will be awarded the lot at the minimum
bid, or estimate if no minimum is given.
- All items are guaranteed genuine. Bidders may return any item not as
- A $1 handling charge will be added to all winning invoices. Bid early
and bid often. Thanks! -- Len & Jim